Monday 18 July 2016

The First Comment

Natasha Milburn I would and I'll steal all your beautiful paintings  Thank you, love 
Gregory Milburn you can have them all.
Natasha Milburn Oh, that is the best present I was ever offered. Kissing you
Gregory Milburn sweet as a rose that proves as sharp as a thorn 
Natasha Milburn Such a lovely thing to say, I do try to grow the thorns so hard  You are an angel
Gregory Milburn lmao. im no angel, my horns are just broken 


Gregory Milburn's photo.
Natasha Milburn The phantom of Venice , I like it
Gregory Milburn a combined and over painted mask 
Natasha Milburn A very mysterious installation indeed
Gregory Milburn mysterious? nay thyne crown.an antagonist thy beak forms. i had it above my other window, sperate from the horns until you called 
Gregory Milburn mystery solved love.
Natasha Milburn Ah, so an accidental magic  It is inspiring. Most would use it on the wall, but the window gives it completely different dimension, story
Gregory Milburn the magic is inherit  am pleased that you read. so i ask again, marry me? 
Natasha Milburn I'd elope with you, but they will accuse me of baby snatching 
Gregory Milburn i am flattered. but im also 26 
Natasha Milburn You see, I'm 41 and I'm seducing babies 
Gregory Milburn id like to believe ive shifted the leverage 
Natasha Milburn Ah, sweet temptations, young, beautiful, master of art and such exciting spirit 
Gregory Milburn the p.m's darling